The Smile Bar – Kuala Lumpur takes pride in maintaining the best safety policy, considering the outbreak of 2020-21.
We request you to please contribute towards limiting the risk of spreading this contagious disease,
and review our easy-to-follow safety protocolfor patients and employees.
- Face Masks – Wearing a face mask is mandatory prior to entering our premises. Please note, we don’t provide face masks either you’re a visitor, patient, or an employee, so bring one with you from home.
- Personal Protective Equipment – All our employees will use a full cover safety gown, face mask, maintaining advanced safety protocols. Moreover, we have also arranged the facility of Hydro Alcoholic Gel Dispenser that will be available 24/7 on front desk as well.
- Social Distancing – To limit the risk of spreading this life-threatening contagious disease, we have strict social distancing protocols. So, always visit our clinic with appointments that help us reduce the number of patients in the waiting area at any time.
- ‘MySejahtera’ app – You should have downloaded the ‘MySejahtera’ app upon arrival and scan to check-in.
- Cashless Payment System – In order to reduce physical contact or even transaction of possible “infected” cash, businesses are encouraged to
receive payment via cashless payment system.
- Please take special care, if you’ve some symptoms like cough, fever, shortness of breath, or loss of smell or taste then please notify our
management and get your appointment rescheduled.
Our 24/7 customer support staff will always strive to answer any of your queries related to new safety protocols regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. You are allowed to text, e-mail, or call for quick assistance.