You’ll want to brush more often if only to taste the sweet, creamy, coco-nutty freshness of HiWhite Charcoal Coco Mint Toothpaste (again, please don’t eat the toothpaste)! And you’ll get whiter, stronger teeth with activated charcoal (works best on organic stains caused by tea, red wine, coffee, and/or tobacco) and fluo-ride (makes teeth stronger and soothes sensitivity).
- Activated charcoal, the active ingredient in HiWhite Charcoal Coco Mint, is a type of mineral. It makes teeth whiter by binding itself with the organic stains on the surface, so they’re removed during rinsing.
- Compared to applying charcoal powder products directly on the teeth, the activated charcoal in HiWhite Charcoal Coco Mint Toothpaste is gentler and less abrasive on the enamel.
- The following are the active ingredients in the formulation:
- Activated Charcoal — whitens teeth by removing organic stains caused by tea, red wine, coffee, and/or tobacco
- Sodium Fluoride (Fluoride) — strengthens teeth
- Perfect for:
- People with sensitive teeth and gums,
- People wearing dental braces, and
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not recommended for children 7 years of age or younger.