Dissolve and eliminate organic stains from pigments of tea, red wine, coffee, and/or tobacco stuck on the surface of your teeth with the activated charcoal in HiWhite Charcoal Black Mint Toothpaste! And the fluoride will make your teeth stronger against cavities, plaque, and sensitivity, too!
- Activated charcoal, the active ingredient in HiWhite Charcoal Black Mint, is a type of mineral. It makes teeth whiter by binding itself with the organic stains on the surface, so they’re removed during rinsing.
- Compared to applying charcoal powder products directly on the teeth, the activated charcoal in HiWhite Charcoal Black Mint Toothpaste is gentler and less abrasive on the enamel.
- The following are the active ingredients in the formulation:
- Activated Charcoal — whitens teeth by removing organic stains caused by tea, red wine, coffee, and/or tobacco
- Sodium Fluoride (Fluoride) — strengthens teeth
- Perfect for:
- People with sensitive teeth and gums,
- People wearing dental braces, and
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- This product is not recommended for children 7 years of age or younger.